Introducing our new BUSINESS Video Packages.
Get your business noticed online!
Our new packages are designed to make it easier for you to access the wonderful world of video. Video has been proven to be the superior marketing tool, and Facebook and Google now prioritise those with a video presence online. If you have ever thought about engaging video into your contect or marketing strategy - now is the time to do it. These packages are for a limited time only!
DiD YOU KNOW?
- 1 minute of video is worth 1.8 million words.
- 64% more customers buy after viewing a video
- Social video generates 1200% more share than text and images combined.
- YouTube has over a billion users, almost one-third of total internet users.
- 87% of online marketers use video content.
- One-third of online activity is spent watching video.
- Over 500 million (half a BILLION) people are watching video on Facebook every day (via Forbes).
- Over half of video content is viewed on mobile.
- 92% of video viewers share videos with others.
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users.
- Script writing $249
- Drone $120/hr
- Animated logo from $89
- Increased filming time $100/hr
- Increased edit time $75/hr
- VOICE OVER from $99
The fine print, so we're all on the same page:
- If located more than 50km required = mileage at ATO rates for medium car
- The shoot times are not definitive. We will spend as long as they need to capture suitable images/videos.
- Any further changes to edits not outlined in package will be charged at an hourly rate of $75/hr.
- It is the responsibility of the Client to gain permission/s and releases from persons in the video's. Torchlight Media holds no responsibility for clearances.
- 50% deposit is required on booking. 50% is required on supply of the images/video content
CANCELLATIONS OR FAILURE TO MEET DEADLINES:
- Once your shoot has been booked in, all cancellations for reschedule must be received at least 2 business days prior to the shoot or a cancellation fee of $250 will apply.
- The above packages do not include props, makeup, hair, backdrops etc. The client is expected to have this ready to go on arrival of scheduled photographer or videographer.
- Details of the shoot have to be defined prior to the photographer/videographer prior to getting to there. Changes may incur extra charges.
- Additional locations will incur extra charges. We can outline these after a briefing.